Immediate Access to Retirement Assets Without Penalty or Restriction
Use This Innovative Legal Strategy to Generate
New Revenue, Build Referral Relationships,
and Add Value to Your Clients
Click this link to schedule a free 15-minute consultation and speak with our attorneys
Give Your Clients Access and Control Over Their ERISA-Based
Retirement Accounts Without Penalty or Restriction
Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) are typically used to divide qualified funds between divorcing spouses after a property settlement. In Marriage QDRO® utilizes the same statutory authority to facilitate the transfer of funds between married spouses—from a husband’s 401(k) to a wife’s IRA, for example—giving the couple greater investment flexibility and a host of other benefits.
In Marriage QDRO®, LLC provides consulting, drafting, and back office support to legal and financial professionals to enable their married clients to access ERISA-based retirement accounts without penalties or excise taxes. The In Marriage QDRO® is an innovative application of a time-honored statutory right.
An In Marriage QDRO® has Many
Practical Applications, Including:
• Delay Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
• Create and Fund a Roth IRA
• Fund a Self-Directed IRA
• Buy Investment Property
• Buy Alternative Investments
• Pay College Expenses
• Create a Guaranteed Pension
• Transfer Funds Away from an Underfunded Pension
• Liquidate 401(k) Funds at Lower Tax Rates and Without Penalty
• Access Cash During Tax Years with Large Write-Offs
• Earlier Access to Cash
• Avoid Normal In-Service Distribution Rules
• Convey Corporate Pensions or Retirement Plans from an Institutionalized Spouse to a Well Spouse Without Penalty
• Provide for a Spouse in a Prenuptial Agreement Regime
• Address Marital Issues Without a Divorce
• Medicaid LTC Planning
• Buy Time from State Employment to Retire Early
What’s in it for You?
401(k) Plans, Corporate Pension Plans, Profit Sharing Plans and State-Deferred Compensation Plans
A tool previously associated with divorcing spouses works for married couples, allowing them unrestricted access to retirement benefits without penalty. Unrestricted, non-penalized access offers more effective estate planning and protection opportunities for those who serve married clients.
Use the form to the right to get in touch with us via email and we will do our best to respond to you within 24 hours.